- My Tweets
- Early Exhibitions of the Collections of Aurel Stein, Part 5: 1922: Indian and Persian Paintings, British Museum.
- Nara to Norwich: Online Exhibition
- Early Exhibitions of the Collections of Aurel Stein, Part 4: 1918, Royal Geographical Society, London
- Countless Moments of Mourning: a personal statement
- Selenium and Horses in China: A Missing Link
Monthly Archives: October 2019
CONTENTS EXCERPT FROM INTRODUCTION There was no ‘Silk Road’. It is a modern label in widespread use only since the late 20th century and used since then to refer to trade and interaction across Afro-Eurasia from roughly 200 BE to … Continue reading