- My Tweets
- Early Exhibitions of the Collections of Aurel Stein, Part 5: 1922: Indian and Persian Paintings, British Museum.
- Nara to Norwich: Online Exhibition
- Early Exhibitions of the Collections of Aurel Stein, Part 4: 1918, Royal Geographical Society, London
- Countless Moments of Mourning: a personal statement
- Selenium and Horses in China: A Missing Link
Tag Archives: bombyx mandarina
Female moths of the Bombyx mori (left) and Bombyx mandarina (right). Credit: Markus Knaden, Max Planck Institute for Chemical Ecology. The Bombyx mori moth is well-known as producer of the silk cultivated in China for thousands of years whose technology … Continue reading