- My Tweets
- Early Exhibitions of the Collections of Aurel Stein, Part 5: 1922: Indian and Persian Paintings, British Museum.
- Nara to Norwich: Online Exhibition
- Early Exhibitions of the Collections of Aurel Stein, Part 4: 1918, Royal Geographical Society, London
- Countless Moments of Mourning: a personal statement
- Selenium and Horses in China: A Missing Link
Tag Archives: Buddhist
“If the names are not correct, language is without an object.” Confucius, Translated by Simon Leys. The Analects of Confucius: London and New York: W. W. Norton 1997: 13, 3. In her 2013 essay, Phyllis Granoff argued that the term … Continue reading